Quality is a priority in the activities of AEV AUTOMOTIVE S.L. the guidelines and general objectives regarding quality guide the Laboratory, are reflected in its Quality Policy defined by its Director.
These guidelines are:
- Perform our work with strict professionalism, acting impartially and basing its findings on objective evidence.
- Doing the job right the first time.
- The availability of human and material resources for the proper performance of the work (trained and experienced staff and appropriate facilities and equipment) means.
- Working systematically as preventive procedures and controls, to prevent and eliminate the occurrence of quality problems, continuously evaluating the effectiveness of the Quality System.
- Using communication with our clients and analyzing the activity of the laboratory as a tool to determine continuous improvement actions.
- Meet regulatory requirements of Reference Standards and Laws, in particular with the UNE-EN ISO / IEC 17025: 2005 “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories” and UNE-EN ISO / IEC 17020:2012 “Requirements for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection”